A time of worship is the time to connect with the divine presence of God. It takes us into a realm of glory that is beyond words. Praying afterwards is important as we go to our various homes or continue the worship session. Below are great closing prayers for worship.
Amazing closing prayers for the service
Amazing closing prayers for the service
Here are the best closing prayers for worship that you can use to improve your prayer skills.
1. It was a great time in God's presence. We thank Him that He began with us and ends with us, guiding us on our way and letting the Spirit of the Lord see through us at all times.
2. In this meeting we are in today, we thank you that you are our focus and you are everything we are. Join us through every stage of our lives and let us live for your glory.
3. For the singing of the hymns, the lifting of the ends, the tears, the joy and everything we have done today, we praise Her Majesty. Be with us when we part ways.
4. We pray to you, we ask you to make the reading of your word that we have done today a blessing and make our worship acceptable to you dear Lord.
5. We bless you, our Father and lifter of our heads for today's worship. Thank you for serving us and for your comfort at this moment. We pray Lord that the peace of your presence will never depart from us. Bless us on our way and let your love be our joy.
6. As we leave this worship session today, speak to us, dear God, and encourage our hearts. Teach us to live your commandments, and let this worship be more than a gathering, but a blessing. We bless you Lord.
7. Lord, we pray that you will forgive us. Make our hearts your homes and let this worship touch our souls.
8. Today, in the encounter of our lives, Lord, we ask you to direct our hearts to you. To have you as our everything and to always accept your best. Bless our hearts as we go.
9. Glorious Lord, as we leave this worship session, make your presence known in every single heart and
Let us be blessed by our worship and learn to stay in your presence always.
10. Our prayer as we leave this place of worship today is that you willmeditation on your worda desire from our hearts and we will always remain in communion with you.
11. We have felt your presence in this worship Lord, we pray that the effects will continue in our lives and we will always remain in the truth of who you are.
12. Today we pray through the hymns and our songs and every prayer and meditation that lingers in our hearts and is a blessing to all present.
13. With the unity of which we raise our hands to you, we pray that our worship will be acceptable and our prayers will be a sweet odor before you. Stay with us when we go and let your presence always guide us.
14. All the days of our lives we pray that we may live in communion of worship to you, our Father. Grant us your anointing and let your blessings be upon us.
15. Wrap us in your love, faithful father. This adoration will strengthen our souls for the beauty of your love for us and we will continue it all the days of our lives. Your love, oh God, will be over our lives.
16. We worship your name and we pray that your majesty will be revealed to our hearts and that you will be glorified in this place and in our lives forever.
17. Lord, as we leave here today, we ask that we learn to wait for you and to live your commandments. We pray that we desperately crave more, and our adoration will always be You.
18. Dear Lord Almighty God, as your people return to their homes today, accept their offering and sacrifice of worship. If they have opened their hearts to you, let it be a blessing in their lives.
19. Father, we all come from different walks of life and all for one purpose and one spirit; to worship your majesty. We pray that our voice will be heard and that our desires will be fulfilled. Bless us on our way.
20. As we all depart from here today, we pray that you will pour out your love on us without measure. It is true that we come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, but because we are here with one heart and one purpose, let our one purpose of coming together be fulfilled. Be with us all as we walk, and let your worship be alive in our hearts daily as we live.
21. While we have worshiped the Lord of Hosts, the King of Glory, our Ancient of Days, we believe that He has blessed our hearts and made this worship session a blessing in life. We ask you to grant us a divine touch as we part to our different ends.
22. Having worshiped the One True God, the Lifter of our heads, we pray that this day will be a day of joy and that our hearts will be filled with peace daily as we live.
23. Our father, creator of the whole universe, our lord and all, we ask of youstrengthen us and give us faiththat we should grow. We pray that our hearts will be revived with hope and our lives will always speak of your goodness.
24. As we have gathered as a family to worship you, we believe that you are blessed with our worship. Lord, our light and salvation, we ask you to make your beauty known in our lives and that our departure will be a blessing on your name.
25. God of all earth, we return our worship and praise to you. We ask that this farewell will glorify your name and that we continue to abide in you forever while we live.
26. God we have your face sorted in worship today, we ask that your peace remain in our hearts and we will continue to experience your peace that surpasses all understanding.Bless us on our way and let your light shine in our lives forever.
27. Lord, we thank you for prevailing in this worship. Thank you for your divine presence, we ask you to always fill our hearts with your love and your beauty will always surround us. We bless you Lord as it is in peace that we close this service.
28. God of all comforts, we thank you for your breath in our hearts. It has enabled us to adore you today. Bless our hearts andGive us the wisdom we need to grow in you.
29. For the gift of life upon our lives, for the opportunity to gather here to worship, we thank you Lord. Let Your living waters flow into our souls, Father. Let it overflow and let your peace reign in our hearts.
30. Lord, we all came here as hungry souls desperately searching for you. Thank you for fulfilling your word. We bless you for quenching our thirsty soul. Thank you Lord for everything. Travel with us.
31. God's love was felt through this worship. We can't help but bless His Holy Name. As we navigate our various destinations, His love will fill our hearts and conquer our souls. God's blessings will be upon us.
32. God brought us together for a time like this. Everything we have we give back to Him. May we be open enough and never go back to the things we already left on the cross. The peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, rests on our individual hearts and keeps us abiding in Him.
33. We know that we have a living God, and we worship a God of promise at all times. His love was our hope and his faithfulness is forever. As we depart to our various homes, may we continue to grow in Him, and this worship will open us to new dimensions of His glory.
34. We worship you, God, whose saving grace has brought us together today. You have made the atmosphere a place of divine encounter. We felt your spirit move. Lord, we want more of this in our daily lives. Let us always be as we set our faces to you.
35. We bless and glorify you, Lord, for your forgiveness and gracious love. You are great and we bless your mercy that endures forever.Thank you for this dayand moment.
36. We know that the promises of God endure forever and for this we worship Him. As we raise our hands, thank you for breaking our hearts and making it a place where you want to be. Thank you for your presence.
37. We bless you Lord for all your promises will be fulfilled and we will have a new song to sing. You are God and we return all the glory to you for this day.
38. We are gathered in the presence of a God whose grace is sufficient. We have given our hearts to Him whose love is beyond words. Once again we praise you Lord and we appreciate what you will do in our lives.
Thank you for always being there Lord. We love you.
39. God our Lord, whose divine touch and in him is divine intervention. He is good and his mercy endures forever, we bless you and adore your majesty. Thank you for being in our midst today. Let your presence be with us now and forever.
40. Our God, whose voice is calm. Who holds the whole world in his hand, who is ever ready to hear our plea, we bless you Lord. Let our worship today be acceptable to you and bless your heart.
41. We have poured out our hearts, giving everything to you and surrendering to your power in worship. We did not meet in our own strength, but in your wisdom and understanding of who you are. We ask you to be the peace we always desire.
42. Lord, knowing that your Spirit dwells within us gives us peace. As we close today in our worship and in our daily lives, we ask that you would feel our hearts with your love and let us burn for you and in the beauty of your love, shine in your goodness.
43. Lord, when we leave this place, let every people see and receive the wonders of your love. Let this worship not be for us, but for all of you and nothing but you, dear Lord. Have you found your way, blessed Savior?
44. For the blessings we have received today, we ask you to give us the grace to share and reach out to the world in hope and love. Let this worship open doors of fulfillment to many hearts.
45. We adore you, Lord, and rejoice in your faithfulness. We come before you hoping that others will be drawn to the God we serve, and we bless you as this is coming true and you are making it come true. Thank you for the beauty of this worship session.
46. We are here for you and desperately need more of your grace. Thank you Father for we have received this and Your blessings are upon our lives as we close today. Thanks father.
47. Lord, we ask that you whisper peace to every soul present today. We ask that our parting be blessed and your glory made known. As we worship you daily in our hearts. Help us to keep looking for more of you.
48. May the peace of God speak to us every day of our lives. Through our worship we believe hearts have been blessed, we ask now that the blessings remain forever and your joy fills their souls. Make it more than worship, make it an encounter, dear God.
49. When we leave this place, let all that we have heard and done bring great joy to you. Let it be more than the words of our mouths, let your Spirit complete us and bless our souls. We thank you Lord.
50. When we all depart, Lord, let us not depart without Your presence. Let our learning in this assembly bring forth fruitfulness. May we continue to bear fruit and bring more souls to your table. Refusing to be a mere worship session, it is a blessing to our hearts and to the lives of all we come in contact with.
What are some good closing prayers? ›
Thank you, Lord, for your presence with us this day. As we depart from this space now, we ask you to bless us throughout the remainder of the day and guide us safely home.What is a good Prayer for motivation? ›
Motivate me, Lord, as I draw close to You. Push me, shape me and mold me, as You continue to bless and reveal Your great plans for my life. In the precious, everlasting Name of Jesus, I pray, Amen! Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.What is a good Prayer for 2022? ›
May the God of hope and faith, be with us in this coming year. May you take the time today to look back over your year and honour those days and the person you were in them. As I said last year, everything sad won't come untrue in 2022 and this year will hold its own tragedies and sorrows.What is a good Prayer for love? ›
Bless us with Love, O Merciful God; That we may Love as you Love! That we may show patience, tolerance, Kindness, caring and love to all!What are the 3 powerful prayers? ›
The prayer of protection. The prayer of transformation. The prayer of restoration.What is a good Bible verse for motivation? ›
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Short Prayers for Blessing
Be before me, behind me, and beside me - protect me and move me toward that which will bring me closer to you. Loving Father, bless my family with peace today. Bless them not just with worldly favor in all they seek to accomplish but with hearts and minds filled with your lovingkindness.
Key verses: Psalm 34:1-3, “I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. I will glory in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together.” Life can be downright hard!What is the best short prayer? ›
“Father in heaven, I stand before You today in Your omnipotent presence to ask that You grant me strength. I want You to give me the strength to power through all of the tasks today — whether little or big. It is by Your will that I live oh Lord. And I know it is also by Your will I will not go weak today.What do you say at the end of every prayer? ›
Amen is commonly used after a prayer, creed, or other formal statement. It is spoken to express solemn ratification or agreement. It is used adverbially to mean “certainly,” “it is so,” or “so it be.” Amen can be used in formal prayers within a prescribed script.
What does the Bible say closing prayers? ›
Traditional closing prayers
Grant, we beseech thee, Almighty God, that the words which we have heard this day with our outward ears, may, through thy grace, be so grafted inwardly in our hearts, that they may bring forth in us the fruit of good living, to the honor and praise of thy Name; through Jesus Christ our Lord.