2. Buffs and Preparation
3.Gyfin Underground AP Cap
5. Loot breakdown
6. Useful Links
Gyfin Rhasia Underground (Lower) is a very popular endgame grind spot in the top 5 silver per hour spots for 2022, with players consistently making over 600 million silver per hour. It is also currently one of the highest combat EXP spots in the game. The grind spot is a solo spot and is located in Kamasylvia. You can also undeniably grind for up to 1 hour a day at Gyfin Temple UndergroundMarni's Reich.
* Certain classes and experienced adventurers can grind here with lower AP/DP requirements (285 Kut AP, 353 DP). Use Khalk Elixirs if you're having survivability issues.
Buffs and Preparation
|Checklist before starting|
Get the 2 daily quests from Gyfin Temple Node Manager (Tulitua)
|PVE Artifacts and Light Stones||Make sure to switch to PVE Artifacts and Light Stones. If you're not sure which one to use, check out oursBIS Artifacts and Light StonesList.|
|PVE crystal preset||Make sure to switch to your PVE crystal preset if you switch your crystals frequently for PVP. If you're not sure which crystals to use for PVE, check out our example builds in theCrystal preset guide|
|PVE-Skill-Addons||Be sure to switch to your PVE skill addons if you frequently change your addons for PVP.|
Collect the AP Church buffs from the Priest in Grana.
|Old Herz||Make sure your alchemy stone is powered on and charged.|
|Exquisite cron meal|
Buy or prepare the exquisite Cron Meal.
Use a Frenzy Draft or your own Elixir rotation
|Villa-Buffs||Collect the [Body Enhancement] Villla Buffs from your tent.|
|Yellow Loot Roll||Use setting (2) on your item collection increase meter.|
|Agris Fever (if used)|
Turn on your Agris Fever when you want to use it.
|Tent Buff (if used)|
Buy the Adventurer's Luck buff in your tent if you want to use it. This depends on what other item drop rate buffs you have and if you are close to the 300% drop rate cap.
|Krogdalo Horse AP Buff (if available)||If you have themKrogdalo Windpferde-Set, you can use the Roar skill to get an AP +5 buff for 60 minutes.|
|Other Item Drop Rate Buffs %||Use ourItem-Drop-Rate-Buff-Listeto look for other buffs to use. You can check your current Item Drop Rate % in Character Profile (P). The cap for all servers (except Arsha/except Castle Buff) is 300%.|
Gyfin Underground AP Cap
We have a full guide on how to do thisMonster AP Hoodsif you want more information about other grindspots.
TheAP Capefor Gyfin Underground800AP.
- This number is your total AP + extra AP against monsters and is displayed in your My Stats window, which you can access from your inventory.
- Check your total AP with buffs spawned to see if you're over cap or not (don't forget to include monster damage from your skill add-ons).
- It is important to check your AP, as any additional AP you have above the Gyfin Underground cap is only 70% effective (1 AP = 0.7 AP).
species damage(Kamasylvia/Deminhuman/Human Damage) is approximately 0.85 AP, but is not affected by the AP cap.
- This means if you're past the AP cap, you can start swapping certain buffs that would normally give you AP/monster damage (e.g. Lightstone effects) for species damage instead.
- The idea is to hit the AP cap while stacking as much species damage as possible to maximize your damage.
The monsters in the Gyfin Underground are theKamaslyvian monster typeSo if you've exceeded the AP cap, you'll get more benefit from using Narc Earrings, Elixir of Griffon, and a Kamasylvia Monster Lightstone Set instead of your usual set:
- If you are close to the AP cap while using any of these species damage items, you can trade Exquisite Cron Meal for Basic Cron and Giant's Draft with Frenzy Draft for extra monster damage to keep you in the AP cap.
|[The Wilderness: Kamasylvia]|
Additional Kamasylvia Damage +30
|Lightstone of Fire: Fallen|
Lightstone of Fire: Fallen
Lightstone of Fire: Fallen
Check out our Artifacts and Lightstones guide for more information on how to get these Lightstones.
- In Gyfin Temple Underground you will find huge towers in the caves.
- There are 3 groups of monsters around each tower. Each monster has a different color and emotion associated with it.
Gyfin Rhasia Crusher
Garde von Gyfin Rhasia
Gyfin Rhasia Flamen
- Defeating each monster in Gyfin Temple will grant you a colored buff that deals extra damage to a specific monster.
- The goal of the mechanic is to kill the 3 monsters in a specific order, so you always have extra damage to the monster you kill.
- When you kill a monster, the position of the other monsters will change, so make sure to check each monster to get to the right one.
Always stick to the order:
killing<Wut>does additional damage<Resolve>
killing<Resolve>does additional damage<rejection>
killing<rejection>does additional damage<Wut>
<Wut>Gyfin Rhasia Crusher
- Big and slow hammer attacks, watch out for the downward smash attack that occurs when the crusher raises his hands. Go behind the breaker to avoid the attack.
- There are two swing attacks on the sides that are delayed and difficult to dodge due to their hitbox. Use iFrames or Forward Guards to block the attack.
- The safe area for the red circle attack is behind the crusher. This attack is performed 2 times in a row.
<Resolve>Garde von Gyfin Rhasia
- The front swing attack always targets your last location, avoid the attack by moving behind the guard once the animation starts.
- When the guard holds up their sword, a big AOE attack all around, you have to move completely out of the red circle to dodge this attack.
<rejection>Gyfin Rhasia Flamen
- The Flamen has many red circle attacks and deals the most damage out of the three monsters. Make sure you dodge the attacks completely, as frontal protections aren't as effective against Flamen's high damage.
"Despair has gripped Gyfin Rhasia."
- This message means that a<Despair> Gyfin Rhasia Decimatorhas appeared. Defeating this monster will cause waves of small monsters to appear for several minutes. These monsters are easy to kill and grant a lot of combat EXP.
"The ruinous butcher of Gyfin Rhasia seems shrouded in records of entangled burdens."
- This message means that a<Ruinous>Metzger von Gyfin Rhasiahas appeared. This is a boss monster and is similar to that<Resolve> Garde von Gyfin RhasiaAttacks, but much faster.
- Immediately after killing the boss, you will automatically draw all 3 packs of monsters.
- However, you also get a 60 second buff that increases your damage.
- Turn on your Agris when you kill the butcher boss, then turn it off again.
- Top:Try to kill the nearby butcher<rejection>Gyfin Rhasia FlamenSo you can kill it quickly and easily afterwards and dodge the big AOE attacks.
"The burdens of Gyfin Rhasia entangle and form a maelstrom."
- This message appears when you accidentally draw 2 packs of different monsters at the same time.
- You can either move completely out of the zone to lose the monsters' aggro, or risk trying to kill them both.
- The average silver per hour is over 600 million silver with a yellow loot roll.
|Symbol||Article||Use||average per hour(based on Yellow LS)|
Bronze Fragment of Deception
|Trash loot that drops in Orcs Camp, retail price is 25,120 each||x10.500|
|Black Stone (Armor/Weapon)||Black Stone (Armor) and Black Stone (Weapon) Enhancement Materials.||x100 of each|
|Used to increase Caphras levels in your gear||x50|
|Old ghost dust|
Used in the crafting of Caphras Stones
|Tungrad Belt||Rare accessory in yellow quality||x0,5|
|Tungrad Necklace||Rare accessory in yellow quality||x0,5|
Used to craft the Crystal of Elkarr
Used for Courser Awakening
|Waldwut||Used to craft JIN, BON, and WON Crystals||x0,4|
|Pure forest breath||Used for Courser Awakening||x2|
|trace of memory||Used in various crafting recipes||x7|
x1 for Lightstone of Earth
- BDFoundry Marni’s Realm Guide- how to enter Marni's Realm to grind unchallenged
- Item-Drop-Rate % Buff-Liste
- Gyfin Temple Lower Video Guideby Gee D
- Gyfin Temple Lower Video Guideby OhohoTV